- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Heat oil in a large 2-inch deep skillet. Dip chicken in egg beat, then coat in bread crumbs. Brown in skillet on both sides.
- When chicken is browned, add broth and place asparagus evenly over chicken. Lay a slice of cheese over each chicken piece.
- Cover skillet and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Source : allrecipes.com