How To Make Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5-6 cups challah or brioche cubed
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Whisk the milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla together in a medium bowl.
- Place half of the challah cubes in a 4-5 quart slow cooker, pushing slightly down. Sprinkle with half the raspberries and chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- Pour milk mixture on top, cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until puffed up and starting to turn golden on top.