How To Make Raspberry Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Place the Greek yogurt, raspberries, vanilla, and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Press the mixture through a strainer to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to manufacture's instructions. During the last few minutes of churning, add in the dark chocolate. You can serve immediately for a soft serve texture or you can place the frozen yogurt in a container and freeze for a firmer texture.