- 1 pound zucchini, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
- Place zucchini in a bowl. Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne; toss to coat.
- Carefully remove the hot baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray. Spread out zucchini in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned, turning halfway, about 20 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice on top and garnish with parsley. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
Source : allrecipes.com