- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, quartered
- 4 cups sliced bell peppers, any color
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Combine vegetable oil, chili powder, oregano, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders, bell peppers, and onion; shake to mix.
- Marinate chicken mixture in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread chicken mixture onto prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink and bell peppers soften, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro and pour lime juice over chicken mixture; toss to distribute.
Source : allrecipes.com