Facial hairs are a curse for any woman. It takes a lot of time, money and pain to get them removed. Every woman has to go through this terrible experience of painful removal of hairs at a salon. Many beauticians prefer waxing or using a thread to remove these hairs. These facial hairs lower the self-confidence of a woman. For it is considered as an ugly feature. Women spend a lot of their time hiding this curse from their friends, family and their lovers. It is a kind of social norm every woman has to follow. It is also considered as a part of personal hygiene to get the facial hair removed.
Hirsutism is a condition in which hairs grow in the pattern the same as males. This is highly embarrassing for any woman to face this condition. This condition has been seen in 5-10 % of women. Even if there are not that many hairs on a woman’s body still she feels an obligation to remove them. Many girls and women go for costly treatments for this removal which is much time painful.
It is a dream of every woman to find ways to remove these hairs at home with less cost and less pain. What if I tell you all this is possible to achieve? Yes, it is true. We have gathered some natural home remedies for upper lip hair removal.
Methods To Remove Upper Lip Hair :
- Use turmeric and milk
- Egg white is a savior
- Chickpea flour
- Sugar is a must-try
- Wonder mixture tip
- Wonder of Flour
These ingredients are easily accessible. Almost everyone has one or more ingredients present in their kitchen.
How To Use These Methods :
Use Turmeric Plant To Remove Upper Lip Hair
Turmeric Plant is very beneficial has many advantages in the case of beauty and health. It provides regeneration and glows on the face. It has chemicals that provide smooth and firm glowing skin when applied as a mask. On the other hand, milk is also highly recommended for its beauty purpose. The lactic acid present in milk exfoliates the skin. No more worry about using those harsh exfoliates anymore. Milk also provides softness to the skin cells.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of milk in it. You can also use plain water for this mixture but milk will provide extra richness to the face mask.
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it for half an hour to dry.
- After it has dried a bit you need to remove it with gentle rubbing. Remember to rub it gently because if you use harshness then your skin cells can damage
- After rubbing it wash your face with a little bit of cold water. This will close the pores on your face and give you a flawless look.
Egg white is a savior
- Must have never thought of it besides eating it. Mostly nobody knows how beneficial can it be. The enzymes in the egg white help to dislodge the hairs from the follicles. The enzymes also soothe the pores in the skin.
- Take an egg white
- Mix in a teaspoon of sugar in it.
- After mixing the sugar add one teaspoon of corn flour in it and mix well. A paste will form with a scrub feeling.
- Apply this mixture on the desired part with soft hands.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- When it is dried rinse it with lukewarm water.
Chickpea Flour To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- Is also known as gram flour. This is a very amazing and useful natural remedy. Chickpea Flour has been in practice for many years in the industry of beauty. It is the best exfoliate. It also helps to control sebum production and acne.
- Take one tablespoon of gram flour in a bowl
- Mix in a pinch of turmeric. It is an optional step.
- Add in milk or water. Both help in this purpose.
- Blend well to make a thick mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the required part.
- Let it dry completely.
- Scrub it by rubbing it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Sugar is a must-try
- Is present in every kitchen. No woman keeps her kitchen empty of sugar. This is also very easy to use. It will help exfoliate your skin as well as help remove unwanted hairs. There is also a huge benefit of prohibiting the regrowth of those hairs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar and add in one tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Stir it well in a pan and put it on a flame. Heat it for a minute and then take it off.
- Apply a small portion on the desired part and then put a cloth piece on it.
- Leave it on for 2 seconds and then pull it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Wonder mixture tip
- Wonder mixture includes yogurt, turmeric, and gram flour. Yes, this amalgam is the best for hair treatment. This mixture makes the hairs to leave the follicles. The pores are also cleansed and scrubbed with this mixture.
- Take one teaspoon of gram flour in a bowl
- Add in one teaspoon of yogurt. Mix in a pinch of turmeric in it.
- Mix well to make a paste
- Apply it on the desired part and gently massage on the part
- Leave it for 15 -20 minutes
- Rub it off gently after drying
- Wash the mask with cold water
Wonder of flour
- Is the simple and easiest method. It is also very cost-effective. This face pack will loosen up the follicles.
- Take one tablespoon of wheat flour and add in 1 tablespoon of milk in it.
- You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder this will give extra richness and glow to the face.
- Apply this mixture on the desired part
- Let it dry
- Remove it by peeling it off on the opposite direction of hair growth
- Rinse off with water.
Some other methods are also available which include
- Using the lemon and sugar mixture together
- Making a sugar wax to remove the hairs
- Honey and lemon mixture
- There is also an option of potato juice for the hair removal process.
All these tips and methods will help you achieve that glowing skin with a flattering look. This will be very helpful because it will remove hairs as well as give you firm and glowing skin.
Don’t forget to checkout 13 Powerful Home Remedies for Cystic Acne
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY