- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 oz) ladyfingers, split
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- Fresh strawberries, if desired
- Heat oven to 450°F. Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Make pudding as directed on box using 2 cups milk. Let stand to thicken slightly.
- Place half of the ladyfingers, cut sides down, on cooled pie crust. Spread half of the pudding over ladyfingers. Top with 1 cup of the sliced strawberries. Place remaining ladyfingers, cut sides down, over strawberries. Top with remaining pudding and remaining 1 cup sliced strawberries. Gently spread whipped topping evenly over top of pie. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled before serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.