- 1 (1 1/2-pound) beef flank steak
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large flour tortillas, or as needed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cut flank steak into 6 equal portions and place in a slow cooker. Add tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, and salt.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or on High for 4 to 6 hours, until steak is fall-apart-tender.
- Remove steak and shred. Return to slow cooker.
- Serve hot with tortillas and shredded cheese, allowing everyone to make their own fajita.
Source : allrecipes.com