How To Make Strawberry Whipped Cream
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream cold
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Aer Disc Container in the order listed.
- Secure the lid and blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high.
- Blend on high speed for 45-60 seconds, constantly using the tamper to push the strawberries down towards the disc.
- You will know the strawberry whipped cream is finished when the mixture becomes thick and reaches the desired consistency.
- Turn the Vitamix off, remove the whipped cream from the Aer Disc Container, and serve over cake, brownies, ice cream, etc.
- First, puree the strawberries. This can be done in a food processor, a regular Vitamix container, or by mashing them with a potato masher.
- Whip the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Place the rest of the ingredients into the bowl of your standing mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whip. Start on low speed, and once it begins to thicken increase to high. This should take roughly 3-5 minutes.
- Add strawberries. Once the whipped cream has reached your desired consistency, gently mix in the strawberry puree by hand or on the lowest speed of your standing mixer.