- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 1 egg
- 6 packets granulated artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl whisk together egg, sugar substitute, and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. Add pumpkin and milk to egg mixture, and stir until smooth. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until set in center.
Source : allrecipes.com