- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook and stir onion and garlic in the skillet until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, sweet potatoes, egg, sage, and black pepper together in a bowl; add onion mixture. Shape mixture into golf ball-size balls and slightly flatten.
- Cook sweet potato balls on the preheated griddle until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com