- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, or more to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 large firm bananas. sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- Place chicken and celery into a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise and curry powder in another bowl; add to chicken mixture and mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Add pineapple, oranges, bananas, and coconut before serving; toss gently. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Source : allrecipes.com