How To Make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, water squeezed out
- 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the panko and milk until it forms a paste.
- Add in the ground turkey, eggs, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini, and ½ cup of the marinara.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Place on a baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray, and form into a loaf.
- Spread the last ½ cup of sauce over the top.
- Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, cut into 8 slices, and serve or store in the refrigerator or freezer.