- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Aleppo red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, halved
- 4 long metal skewers
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, ketchup, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, cumin, black pepper, paprika, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Place chicken thigh halves into the yogurt marinade and coat them thoroughly on all sides. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 8 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Using 2 skewers for each kebab, thread half of the chicken thighs onto each pair of skewers making a
- fairly thick “log” shape.
- Place kebabs on grill. Do not try to turn them until they begin to unstick from the grill, 3 or 4 minutes. Turn kebabs and grill the other side 3 or 4 minutes; turn. Continue cooking and turning until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Source : allrecipes.com