- 2 cups zucchini – peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place zucchini in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and boil until tender. Drain, and let stand in cold water for about 5 minutes, then drain.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, flour, salt, margarine, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Add cooked zucchini. In a blender or food processor, blend until smooth and creamy (pudding like). Pour into unbaked pie shell, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until knife comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.com